At GEMS Public School the children are able to keep their books in the classroom so they are not burdened with carrying heavy bags to and from school. Our generous student-teacher ratio encourages even the shyest of students to interact. We provide well-cooked, nutritious meals and promote healthy eating.
The learning environment at GEMS Public School includes the following:
- Spacious classrooms up to 500 sq ft net area
- Smart Classes/ Projectors
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics Math and Social Science Labs.
- ICT Lab
- Library & Teacher Resource Centre.
- Learning Lab for SEN students.
- Open air performance stage.
- Fine Art & Music Dance and Theatre spaces.
- Sports Field and Pitches.
- Sand Pit Play Area.
- Adventure (Obstacle) course, including a climbing wall.
- Cafeteria with on campus kitchen.
- Multi-Sports facilities with specialized coaches for Taekwondo, Football, Cricket, Skating, Basketball & Athletics.
- Infirmary with a qualified nurse and a doctor on call.
- Dedicated Campus Security
- CCTV Cameras
- GPS tracking systems in buses
- Fully WiFi enabled campus
An adventure course and a pottery studio is planned for 2017-18.
Please get in touch if you'd like to arrange a campus tour.